my dream car

Thursday, April 17, 2008
Nissan Fairlady 350Z

This is my dream car the fairlady. This picture also now become my wallpaper. Haha...just for your information, before this i put a picture of LG Shine handphone as my wallpaper. My dream handphone. And after two months, i bought that handphone. It's a nice feeling. And for sure i buy it with my own money. My second month salary after working with one of public sector company. Now i put the nissan fairlady picture as my wallpaper. Wishing that i will get soon. Maybe not in two months....but maybe in a year or more. Depends...if i can get rich faster. Ermm...if i can get side income from internet. As for my career as business development executives which give me a pay aroun RM2k, i beleive i will never get this car any sooner or maybe never.....

Alright.. i google about the selling price of this car. Its around RM180-280K. I'm not good in reviewing the feauture of any cars, but what attract me about this nissan fairlady is it design. It's very cute....love it. I dont care about the feature. Same as why i love lg shine. Because i like the design, slim, slide...and the shining effect. I just love it. Everytime i hold it in my hand i feel proud. Eventhough it's doesnt support 3G features. I'm not gonna use it anyway....

I dont know how to drive. Thats funny, eventhough i already have a driving license, somehow, all of the broadcast about car accident in tv, radio and newspaper scare me. But Yes!!! If i can get this car...i beleive i will force myselft to learn to drive again, chase my fear away.

0 comments: